Commentary on Current Events

Thoughts, Ideas, and Comments of Bob Cardwell, from Indianapolis, IN. ________________________www.bobcardwell.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Does Darth Vader Represent Christ?

Interesting question, huh? I was just browsing the web. I recently was reminded of the National Cathedral in Washington, DC., and its elaborate gothic style. It supposely took almost 100 years to complete, and was just completed in the past decade or so. I find it interesting that the builders decided to add a whimsical touch of Americana.

Read about it here.

Take a look at the tour guide here. Perhaps you can check it out during your next trip to Washington, D.C.

I am sure the masons conspiracy explorers love this. I also found that the Darth sculture is found by going by and behind the bust of Abe Lincoln. It is an interesting placement.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home