Commentary on Current Events

Thoughts, Ideas, and Comments of Bob Cardwell, from Indianapolis, IN. ________________________www.bobcardwell.com

Thursday, January 27, 2005

The Lincoln Roundtable of Indianapolis

The Lincoln Roundtable [TLR] is not a historical discussion group. It is a political education and action group in Indianapolis, based on the values and ideals of Abraham Lincoln.

I helped develop the philosophy of the group. I helped pick the name. I designed the logo. I developed the mission statement. I took the group photo of the charter members signing the proclamation papers to officially start the organization.

The Lincoln Roundtable is now the largest grassroot political group in the Greater Indianapolis area.



MISSION: Promoting Education of the Political Process & Encouraging Character Development in Life, Business, & Politics



BTW, my brother Jeff is the President of the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home