Commentary on Current Events

Thoughts, Ideas, and Comments of Bob Cardwell, from Indianapolis, IN. ________________________www.bobcardwell.com

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

From a poem by Alexander Pope,

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.


Many times, as I am sure many have thought, if only I could forget......

I just finished a movie that took this concept...and ran with it. The movie did not make much of a splash while it was out. But I think this is one of those films that will linger in my soul for a while. I am just finishing this movie. It is one of the best films I have seen in years. It makes one yearn for love again..... for me it has been awhile. I guess I had forgot what I was missing.

Read an excellent review here......

Review


BTW, I don't care much for Jim Carey, but HE is EXCELLENT in this flick. I have underestimated him while he did so much over the top crap.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home