Commentary on Current Events

Thoughts, Ideas, and Comments of Bob Cardwell, from Indianapolis, IN. ________________________www.bobcardwell.com

Friday, February 04, 2005

Jeanie would have loved Gretchen Wilson

Jeanie loved country music. I learned to appreciate it from her. I am even starting to love it.

It has been almost two years since Jeanie died. She missed the rise of country star Gretchen Wilson. Jeanie would have loved her.

I took Jeanie on vacation a couple of times to Nashville. We went to the honky tonks and partied. In fact, the first picture of Jeanie and I was taken at the Wildhorse Saloon. Legend has it that Gretchen use to play their with her "mafia". Wilson use to waitress at some of the other tonks around. I can't remember if we did see Gretchen, but I hope Jeanie did.



Gretchen Wilson



Jeanie and Bob at the Wildhorse Saloon


Jeanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home