Commentary on Current Events

Thoughts, Ideas, and Comments of Bob Cardwell, from Indianapolis, IN. ________________________www.bobcardwell.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Memories of My Children which brought and bring tears.

Some memories of my kids. I will re-visit this later and elaborate.




Larissa
- So proud of you when you were in the band and it won the state award.

Zach- Very proud of you when you won first place in a karate championship. Also, I was very proud when you at age 12 or so , rose up in church and requested prayer for your aunt who was dying of breast cancer. When you mother wanted a divorce and asked me to leave the house and you hid the cars keys, broke my heart.

Brian- You drew this picture once of an angel and wrote “love me” on it. You sent me the best email I ever got and it brought me to tears. You were amazing to watch at soccer and baseball. And of course, when I delivered you in the car. I was the first human hand to touch your face and I was the first face you saw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home